Temporary Customer Collection Service
Our market traders Fords Fruit and Veg and S&L Newsagent are now offering a collection service with a minimum £10 spend.
In the event of a customer collection it is imperative that the customer remains with the vehicle.
The following procedures should be followed to ensure Health & Safety of the customer.
- The customer places an order by telephoning through
- The customer is then provided with directions to Service Deck A – Customers are to be advised to remain in their vehicle at all times
- The customer is to be told to push the intercom when they arrive at the security barriers
- They are to advise security that they are making a collection
- The security staff will give directions to the customer
- The customer is to drive up the ramp and park in the first inset area on the right hand side
- Fords and S&L will Provide the goods to the tenant customer and obtain payment observing social distancing at all times
If a customer gets out of their car they will be asked to remain in the vehicle for their health and safety.
Click here for more details.