Updated 29th November 2021
Thank you for visiting Middleton Grange Shopping Centre.
As per the change in government guidance from the 30th of November 2021 we have introduced enhanced measures to protect our shoppers, retailers and employees.
We politely request customers observe these measures when shopping with us and also observe any requests from any of the security team or retailers at the centre.
We politely ask that customers:
- Remember to wear a face covering (unless exempt) whilst in the centre and in the shops.
- Continue to use hand sanitisers situated throughout the centre.
- Prioritise wheelchair users, disabled customers and customers with pushchairs, especially when using the lifts and toilets.
- Continue to be kind and respectful to each other, centre and retail staff.
- Continue to use contactless payment where possible
- Please speak to a member of the team should you require any assistance during your visit.
Please note our staff will also be asked to wear face coverings.